Android Mobile Application Developer
Firm ability of the Android SDK, different Android versions, and how to work with various screen sizes.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience of developing native /Android consumer-facing applications including, a minimum of 50 thousand downloads
2. Fluent with the management of instrumentation & debugging tools on respective platforms (iOS/Android).
3. Outstand understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles
4. Knowledge on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus
5. Learning React-Native platform and able to design features and debug
1. Write unit and UI tests to pinpoint malfunctions
2. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
3. Design interfaces to improve user experience
4. Stay advanced with latest technology trends need
5. Proven career experience as a Mobile App developer
6. Provable portfolio of removed applications on the App Store or the Android market
7. In-depth learning of at least one programming.
1. Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
2. Experience with iOS frameworks also Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Wisdom of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
4. Understanding with restful APIs to associate IOS applications to back-end services
5. Experience using tools/technologies such as React, Angular JS is an add-on.
6. Wisdom of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
7. Knowledge of further web technologies and UI/UX standards
8. Understanding the cloud message APIs and push notifications
9. Published partially two original iOS/Android apps on Play Store/App Store or different platforms.
10. The knack for benchmarking and optimization.